There is never such a thing...

...As the perfect time. Not for anything. If there's something I have learnt over the years, despite conventional wisdom it is this-it is perfectly alright (and sometimes even favorable) to plunge into a situation without knowing anything about it. And whether you do well or badly, you would have learnt something from it.
 
Over the last couple of years, I have struggled with several things-personally and professionally. There have been times when I have felt irritable and wanted to give up. But the one thing that has kept me going is the fact that I kept plugging at my dreams and trying. The one thing I did not do was to give up trying.
 
It is very difficult (and even suffocating) to be around people who wish to pull you down, and it can really affect you if you let it. I had stopped doing so many things because of the negativity and the caustic conversations around me.
 
Now, I realize that if I don't live my dreams, I will always regret it. And in my life, I always have a choice. I can choose to let other people's decisions affect me- or I can be stubborn, perseverant and have integrity in the way I conduct myself.
 
The last year has been tough, but there have been small triumphs too. I have stopped fearing failure, and embraced it wholeheartedly.
 

Comments