I can't wait to come home, but...

It's been two days since I left my room. And I need to get out soon. It's snowing like crazy. If you've been following the news, you know that the U.K has been hit by blizzards and snowstorms and flights are being cancelled left, right and centre.Yesterday was absolutely awful. I could not get out of my room because I'd injured my leg and guess what I survived on? One bar of chocolate. Yes, you read that right. I was supposed to go out and get some food, but I could not because a. I've injured my foot and b. there was just waay too much snow.

I can't even begin to describe to you the feeling of being stuck inside. Day before, A friend and I went to see an art exhibition at Tate, drank mulled wine afterwards and wistfully stared at the river Thames.However, the injured leg got even worse, so I was stuck at home.

However, having eaten nothing today, I have made the steely resolve to go out and get something to eat and also, do laundry.

Comments

Alyssa C. said…
What happened to your ankle? I hope it heals! Get lots of rest if you can - order some take out :)

Hope the snow doesn't keep you away from Calcutta!