Article

This article was written during my first week here. I haven't had a chance to write anything else and have been focusing mostly on academic writing.

However, as is true with everything, things are slightly different now- I have friends, for starters :D

And, believe it or not, I've learnt to relax and not get hyper.

I'll definitely want to be published next year, but I hope to publish about five excellent pieces the entire year rather than 20 average ones. Also, my focus will be on literary  print magazines in the U.K. Print magazines are extremely difficult to break into, but I've been dreaming of seeing my name in print in a magazine I absolutely adore. Next year, I just want to write beautifully and have a good life, generally.

These last two months have been fabulous and I will gush about it as soon as I can.

Comments