Sunday, November 21, 2010

I can't believe I Still haven't watched the Harry Potter movie. However my incredible smartness, presence of mind and unbelievable intelligence has ensured that I cannot watch the film till I come back home. Which is just as well- I'm totally up for going to South City and watching the film :D
Also, remember all you people, when Life Hands you a lemon...give it to me. I like lemon and ginger tea. And lemons are really expensive here.
I was writing in my journal today and wrote : Must not eat food with fertilizers in them. I re-read it later and thought, perhaps the word I was looking for was preservatives. Ah well, tomatoes Tomahhtoes, what difference does it make?

5 comments:

CheshireCat said...

We will go watch when you come home.And have lemon and ginger tea on Southern Avenue afterwards.

Reeti said...

Awww...finally delurking. I have So much to tell you. Finish your exams! :)

Magically Bored said...

I shall go watch HP7 next week. :D
Try Lemon-Cinnamon Tea. It's lovely. :)

Minka said...

@Reeti and Sohini:Hey guys,could wait till I get back?I'm returning to Cal on 7th December and I plan to go on one long movie-watching spree.The Social Network,HP7,Break ke Baad-I haven't seen any.I feel so culturally deprived.:(

Reeti said...

mrinalini : ekshonge jaabo, I'm back on 21st though, you'll have to wait for me.