I need to learn how to
1. Take Pictures
2. Learn how to touch type.
3. Swim regularly again- and subsequently lose weight.
4. Write Fiction.
5. Be a little more organised- panic less.
2. I'm really slow when it comes to typing and usually type with only my left hand. I need to increase speed and save time. Therefore, I shall teach myself to touch type.
3. Having been quite an athletic person all my life ( and sports captain, no less!), it's been a shame to have avoided the swimming pool for nearly two years. Now's a good time as any to resume.
4. I haven't put pen to paper in eight months. And to think that was one of my favourite things to do.
5. A lot of the panic would be obliterated if I did things on time. This means I don't have to stay up till 2 am the night before an exam/ term paper submission/ article deadline. Also, the quality of work will improve.
What's on your wishlist?